Friday 19 June 2015

Crossing times zones...oh boy yawn...zzz

Crossing the pond.


Think happy thoughts...it will all be over soon.
Try and relax...
Have a complementary drink or two or three...
I think it's going to be an interesting morning
Hope I can remember...

Oh gees, what happened?
For most people, visiting new places is an incredible experience.
Getting there is a whole other story.

So, after ten (10) hours flying time, Trinidad to Gatwick.
I find myself in...

yet another hotel.

Yes this is my life, I live out of a suitcase. Its not a bad thing.
As a matter of fact, it forces me to plan ahead.

Ok, so Trinidad to Gatwick. I have left the Caribbean,
yet I long to  head down to the Brighton Pier,



walk along a Beach with stones instead of sand,


and visit some of the eccentric shops jotted throughout the seaside town.



1 comment: